Friday, January 16, 2009

Quick Story

It's been Fart Week around me. It started on Wednesday. A girl from work and I went out to lunch. After lunch, she got in the car while I put my purse and stuff in the back seat. Once I got in the driver's seat, I realized that she had farted while I was putting my purse in the back. I thought, "Well, I won't embarrass her by saying anything. That happens to all of us from time to time. No need to call attention to it." Fast forward to the end of Wednesday. Two of my friends and I went to a local gym for a Pilates class. I parked myself in the next to last row. My friends went to the front row. About halfway through the class, the older lady to my right cut a small fart. Again, I thought, "Well, no need to call attention to it." But about five minutes later, the girl behind me cut a HUGE fart that the entire class heard. Both of my friends were laughing about it after class. Then on Thursday, I was leaving the office to go to the restroom after lunch. One of my co-workers had just returned from lunch through the office side door (the one I was exiting). As I stepped out into the hall, I realized that she had farted just before she walked in. (You would think that would be all the fart stories for the week, wouldn't you? But NO!) This morning, as I was getting ready for work, I heard this huge fart from the bedroom. Rock had farted in his sleep. I teased him about it after he got up.

It is time for a weekend, y'all.

4 comments:

Pickles and Dimes said...

I laughed throughout this entire post.

Farts are funny.

Anonymous said...

I hate to be the one to bring this up, but after all of this have you thought maybe it's you? Maybe these are all very personal statements directed at you.

:)

Shelly said...

Shauna - Yes, yes they are.

Shelly said...

Shelly - LOL! You are not right, lady.