Do my children have a radar that tells them when I want to have professional pictures of them taken? Last year, in late November, Supergirl fell off the back porch and skinned up her nose. On Monday, Wildman fell and split his lip on the metal seam between the carpet and linoleum in between the kitchen and living room. He's fine, but his lip looks like hell.
At lunch, we played that game where you tell three facts about yourself, two true and one lie and everyone else has to guess which one is the lie. We played three rounds, which is fucking brutal to come up with. So I decided that I would post all three rounds of my facts and let you all guess which ones are lies.
1. My husband was married twice before me.
2. I was fired from my first job (after college) for performance.
3. I can play the piano.
1. I started dance lessons when I was 3.
2. I worked for a US Congressman.
3. I was the valedictorian of my high school class.
1. I have a friend who is a transsexual.
2. I've had seven speeding tickets.
3. I've stayed friends with every guy with whom I've had a significant relationship.
Post your guesses in the comments and I'll give the answers tomorrow.