- Supergirl's birthday was last Saturday. She's officially six now. How on earth do I have a six year old?
- In the new office space, I have a (slightly) bigger office...WITH A WINDOW! *moving on up...to the sky* The office is still pretty small, there's a big, square column that sticks out from the wall, and the view from the window is of the parking lot, but hey! I'm excited.
- I'm waiting for an office meeting to start. They're scheduled for 5:15 now because New Boss can't get his shit together to start the meeting at 5:00. Heh.
- Washing machine is still broken. Casualty of this weekend's visit to the laundromat? A pair of pajama pants have white spots from detergent or bleach or something. But since it's just a pair of pajama pants, I won't say anything.
- We also discovered that the answering machine got fried by the lightning. That's the second answering machine we've lost that way. (That whole lightning never strikes twice? Bullshit.)
- After I griped about my MIL and Rock made the comment that we may wait until next month to fix the washer because of some other bills, she gave us some money to fix our washing machine. I take back the mean things I said.
How's your week going?