Sunday, September 21, 2008

Blog Post of Love

To Jess and Torsten! To their happiness!



Seriously, if you are not familiar with Jess' blog, go read it. She's a fabulous, thoughtful girl who loves purple. And Torsten sounds like a wonderful guy. They are an adorable couple and they are very happy and in love. Their wedding is a little less than two months away and they are so calm and prepared, it's awesome. I cannot wait to see the wedding pictures. They are lovely people and I wish them all the happiness in the world.

4 comments:

Jess said...

Oh, you are so sweet! Thanks for all the compliments and good wishes! I'm touched.

Alice said...

i can vouch! torsten really IS a wonderful guy. they are fantastic together... their wedding is going to be faaantastic :-)

Shelly said...

Jess - You're welcome. It's all true. Best wishes always.

Shelly said...

Alice - I totally believe you! They seem fantastic. I hope their wedding is gorgeous!