I was tagged by Hotfessional for this meme, so I'll give it a go. I'm not sure if I'll tag anyone, maybe I'll decide by the time I finish my seven facts.
1. Link to your tagger and post the rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random and some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of post and list their names.
4. Let them know they were tagged by a comment on their blog.
Okay, Seven Random Facts:
1. For my Group Communication class in college, my group made a video spoofing the movie Se7en, with the killer murdering people who broke the seven rules of group communication. We worked on it for about a month and the one guy in the group frickin memorized Se7en so that we could duplicate almost every scene and have nearly the exact same dialog. It turned out great and we got one of the other professors in the department to play the killer. He was stellar. To this day, I can't watch Se7en without thinking of our video.
2. My Five Favorite Films That No One Else Has Even Heard Of:
2. Salton Sea
3. Man From Elysian Fields
3. I think garbage cans and garbage bags are inherently dirty and I refuse to touch them. Brand new, I can touch a garbage can, but even brand new garbage bags are gross. I keep my office garbage can under my desk and move it with my feet when the cleaning crew puts it back in the wrong place. Rock takes out all the garbage in our house, but he does tease me about this.
4. I've had seven speeding tickets. Seven. Some things I'm just really hard-headed about.
5. I can spend more money in a bookstore than a clothing store. I can spend more money in a camera store than I make in a month. These are my two biggest weaknesses.
6. Two best books I've read in the last year:
What the Dead Know by Laura Lippman - cannot recommend highly enough.
Anybody Out There by Marian Keyes - I read it through three times before I could put it away.
7. I've kept a list of all the books I've read this year. It's the first time I've ever done that. I'm almost to 50 books. My goal for the year is 75. I think it's funny to have a goal for how many books to read.
Okay, I'm not going to tag anyone because it's Friday and it's time to go home. If you want to do the meme, feel free.