Thursday, July 26, 2007

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity-Jig

We're back! I don't have long to write, because I'm swamped at work, of course, but I wanted to share some random observations of some of the states we visited.

Missouri - What the fuck is wrong with you people? You are getting your own post devoted to the billboards in your state.

Nebraska - Ya'll. Can't. Drive. I know there were some folks out there from other states mucking things up, but there were enough Nebraksa plates that I feel justified in stating that you are some super sucky drivers.

Wyoming - Love ya'll, love your state. Best place we visited. The Big Horn Mountains are *gorgeous*.

South Dakota - Love your state. Some of the folks who live in the Black Hills are mighty scary, though. But you discovered Mammoth Site and opened it to the public, so I guess you're pretty cool overall.

Montana - Will someone please tell me what the hell is up with the dating scene in Montana?! There were girls flirting with Rock with me and the kids standing right beside him. I swear to God, if we'd stayed one more day, I would have had to cut a bitch. I am a jealous mofo and I will hurt you if you mess with my man.

More later!

2 comments:

Alice said...

man, i haven't been to ANY of those states! i'll just have to go on your assessment of them all :-)

Shelly said...

LOL! I would recommend Wyoming most strongly. Gorgeous natural scenery, laid-back attitude in the towns and there was a Starbucks in most of the large cities! Priorities, man. : )